Quality Lawn Care In Long Beach, CA
Long Beach is a coastal city that’s known for its laid-back, artsy vibe and its famous beaches. The city is home to countless museums and cultural institutions as well as a thriving local business scene and a close-knit community. Because of its marinas and access to the ocean, it’s no wonder why so many people look to make Long Beach their home. But residents here have a lot to do to take care of their lawns, which can be a tall task.
At Aerations Plus, we deliver quality lawn care in Long Beach that is built on a legacy of excellence. We have been providing a broad array of lawn care services for more than 25 years. Our lawn care experts utilize top-of-the-line technology and products to service your lawn and create results that you can see. Partnering with us ensures that you will receive the highest quality lawn care around. For more information on our services and to schedule your complimentary lawn inspection, please call us today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dethatching Long Beach Lawns
Dethatching is important to the health of Long Beach lawns, but why? Here are some frequently asked questions about the process:
- What is thatch? Thatch is a blend of organic materials like dead roots, sticks, and leaves.
- Why do I need to get rid of it? It’s important to eliminate thatch because it can block your lawn from getting the proper nutrients it needs.
- How do I dethatch my lawn and how often should I do it? One of the most straightforward ways to remove thatch is by raking, and the frequency is determined by the amount that you have. Professional help is often required to remove it entirely without damaging your lawn.
For more information on dethatching services in Long Beach, call Aerations Plus today.
The Importance Of The Proper Irrigation For Your Long Beach Lawn
Irrigation is one of the components of lawn care in Long Beach that you might not necessarily be able to identify, but it’s crucial to your lawn’s health. Some of the specific benefits that having proper irrigation for your lawn include:
- Ease of watering: While some people might try to water their lawn with a hose, nothing is as efficient as any form of irrigation system. There are a variety of systems that can be customized to your needs which will make your life easier and save you time.
- Overall increase of lawn health: When your lawn is watered properly, you can avoid fungal issues as well as weeds and other issues relating to plant health.
- Lower water costs: By having the proper irrigation system installed in your lawn, you’ll benefit from wasting less water. This will in turn lower your water bills.
- Environmental impacts: An additional outcome of having the right amount of water used to treat your lawn means using less water, which is kinder to the environment.
For more information on Long Beach irrigation services for your lawn, call the experts at Aerations Plus today.
The Best Kept Secret For Effective Lawn Irrigation In Long Beach
Lawn irrigation has the potential to go awry, so rather than leave a lawn’s well-being to chance, consider professional help. At Aerations Plus, we are the irrigation experts with more than 25 years of experience in the field. Our services surrounding lawn irrigation include sprinkler installation as well as the use of rotors and drips. Sprinklers are a classic option that are able to cover small areas of lawn. They are usually preferred for their automation. Our service of installing rotors has the unique benefit of perfectly timed water delivery in order to maximize the nutrients that a lawn receives. And lastly, drip installation is the most efficient system and they are very easy to install.
When we work with our customers, we’ll determine the best lawn irrigation system that fits their needs. By working with an expert, residents will benefit from this level of experience and knowledge as well as the highest quality products around. For more information on lawn irrigation services, please call us today.
Tips To Tackling The Weeds In Your Long Beach Yard
Weeds are a typical lawn issue for many Long Beach yards and they have the ability to suck your lawn dry of its nutrients and cause other issues. Here are a few helpful hints for properly weeding your lawn:
- Don’t feed weeds. It can sometimes be hard to tell weeds apart from plants; however, it’s very important that you not feed or fertilize them.
- Think about watering. If you water above ground, you run the risk of accidentally watering weeds. Consider an underground irrigation system to avoid watering weeds.
- Weed consistently. Weeding is a task that’s best started early in the springtime and it’s important to weed often throughout the season.
- Get everything. When removing weeds, make sure that you remove them entirely including their root, lest they grow back stronger and more stubborn.
- Ask for help. Properly weeding your yard is a nuanced process that can go wrong quickly. Consider enlisting the help of a trusted lawn expert for additional support and services.
For more information on Long Beach weed control for your yard, call Aerations Plus today.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"Great job done. Eddie and Crew were very attentive. Did a very thorough job upgrading my entire system on a 1/2 acre. Replacing and restructuring the existing system. Worth the money. Recommend them highly."