Professional Lawn Care In Azusa, CA
The city of Azusa is regarded as a family-oriented place to live with its suburban-style development. There are both big and small businesses in Azusa as well as good public schools, numerous parks, and friendly faces on every street. Living in Azusa also means easy access to Los Angeles as well as Angeles National Forest, so adventure is never too far away. Local residents will, however, face environmental conditions that are at times unfavorable to their lawns.
Instead of letting local lawns suffer, Aerations Plus is here to help. We provide professional lawn care in Azusa that is always there for you. As a local company with more than 25 years of experience, we have a unique understanding of the local landscape and what it needs to thrive. All of our technicians are expertly trained and we offer free lawn consultations to understand exactly what your yard needs. For more information on our services, please call us today.
When You Should Fertilize Your Azusa Lawn
Lawn fertilization is an essential part of keeping your Azusa lawn properly nurtured. It’s also a very precise process. You might not know this, but you have a warm-season lawn, which usually requires temperatures greater than 80 degrees in order to efficiently fertilize them. Mid-spring is usually the best time to start fertilizing and you’ll want to continue throughout the summer and early fall. During this time, it’s also important to pair fertilization with aeration, regular mowing, and evenly timed watering. This combination will help to build a lush, healthy lawn.
At Aerations Plus, we take the guesswork out of fertilization with services that are tailored to the needs of your lawn. Our expert landscape technicians will start by assessing your yard and then create a customized fertilization plan to support the health and well-being of your property. These services utilize the highest quality products and equipment and come with our unparalleled customer support as well. For more information on lawn fertilization in Azusa, please call us today.
How To Prepare Your Azusa Lawn For Lawn Seeding
Seeding is the process of applying new seed to your Azusa lawn in order to grow new grass. Sometimes this will use dryseed, while other cases might call for hydroseeding. No matter which type of seeding you opt for, it’s important to properly prepare your lawn first. Here are some ways to get your lawn ready:
- Pick the right time. Living in Azusa means that you have a warm-weather lawn that grows best around early summer, so it’s best to seed at this time.
- Understand the scope. Not all parts of lawns require seeding, so you’ll want to understand where the problem areas are that you’re going to address.
- Get rid of thatch. Thatch is the combination of dead roots, twigs, leaves, and other yard debris that grow together and choke your lawn. You’ll want to rake up this layer in order to allow your lawn to breathe and give seeds the ability to access soil.
- Seek professional help. The best way to ensure that your lawn is properly prepared for seeding and thoroughly cared for afterward, consider working with a lawn care expert.
At Aerations Plus, we provide professional lawn seeding services in Azusa that are tailored to your lawn’s needs. We will help prepare your lawn with services such as pH testing, choosing the right type of seed, and providing adequate watering. When you enlist our services, you will have the assurance of a company with more than 25 years of experience. To learn more about preparing your lawn for seeding, call us today.
Do's And Dont's Of Lawn Care In Azusa
The following tips can show you what to do and not do with your Azusa lawn:
- Don't water your lawn when the sun is at its highest: It is best to water in the morning so that it can penetrate deep into the soil instead of evaporating.
- Don't water at night, as it can cause fungus to grow.
- Don't use the same watering schedule year-round: Cooler seasons require less watering than the height of summer.
- Do water when your lawn feels dry: If the soil still feels moist, watering might waste time and resources.
- Do know the pH of your soil: Alkaline and acidic soils have very different needs and requirements.
- Do learn to identify your weeds: Recognizing the weeds growing on your lawn is integral to effective weed control in Azusa.
For additional tips, contact our lawn irrigation experts today. We can help you devise a watering and lawn care strategy that works and show you how to measure water output, eliminate weeds, and nurture your landscape.
Signs Your Azusa Lawn Could Use New Sod
Your Azusa lawn might need new sod, and here are a few ways to determine if that’s the case:
- Lots of dense weed growth
- Irrigation systems that don’t work efficiently
- Health issues with your lawn such as mold, brown patches, and other diseases
- Bald spots around your lawn
- Runoff that occurs after it rains
- Lack of success when you try applying fertilizer
- Dry lawn, no matter how you water it
- Grass that simply won’t grow on your property because it’s not the right type
If any of these signs are apparent on your lawn, then you might benefit from professional help. For more information on sod services in Azusa, call Aerations Plus today.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"Thank you Aerations Plus team for being a reliable and dependable company. As a owner of multiple properties I find the 5 year warranty invaluable. I recommend this company to anyone looking for the best experience when it comes to getting irrigation and lawn work done."