Feed Your Los Angeles Lawn With A Quality Fertilization Program
January 23, 2023
Lawn care in Los Angeles can be a lot of work. Constant upkeep with weeding, watering, and fertilizing is a daunting task. A local lawn care service company can help create a healthy, beautiful lawn.
Often, the right fertilizer can help slow-growing lawns full of weeds and other pests. Lawn fertilization feeds your grass by supplementing the soil with the nutrients it needs to thrive. Most soils lack the full complement of nutrients required for a healthy, full lawn. Proper fertilization can compensate for the lack of nutrients, helping to create the lawn of your dreams.
Lawn fertilization companies offer a solution for your fertilization needs. Timing is critical regarding fertilizing, and the pros know the optimal times of year to perform this service. Read on to learn more about fertilizing, the benefits that come with it, and the best way to accomplish a healthy lawn.
Fertilizer Gives Your Lawn The Nutrients It Needs
A company that provides lawn fertilizer services can help your lawn in many ways. Here are a few benefits:
- Mowing and normal wear can damage your lawn, and your grass needs fertilizing nutrients to help it repair itself.
- Lawn fertilization also feeds other plants, trees, and flowers on your property.
- Fertilizer enables you to grow a thick, full beautiful lawn.
- When your lawn has the right fertilization, you will have fewer weeds.
- Fertilizing also gives your lawn better resistance to disease and pests.
Adding fertilization to your regular lawn care maintenance schedule can make an incredible difference in the health and durability of your lawn.
When To Fertilize Your Lawn In Los Angeles
The company that provides your lawn care services will be the best judge of the optimal time to fertilize. Fertilizing at the wrong time of year wastes your time, money, and effort. If you were to fertilize during the summer heat, it would dry out too quickly. Additionally, timing depends on the type of grass you have.
Here in Southern California, most of us have warm-season grass. In our area, lawn fertilization works best in the spring or fall. The cooler temperatures allow the nutrients to penetrate the soil and reach the roots.
The Benefits Of A Professional Fertilization Program
Professional lawn fertilization companies offer numerous benefits, including:
- DIY fertilization is hard work. Determining the type of grass you have and the proper time to treat your lawn is challenging.
- The right fertilizer depends on multiple conditions, including the amount of shade on your property and your access to water.
- Professional lawn fertilizer services can also help with weed control.
- The pros bring with them the knowledge of the right fertilizer for your specific lawn and the needs of your particular soil to provide the best possible results.
- Healthy, well-maintained lawns are less susceptible to pests like ticks and fleas.
The company that provides your lawn care services can also help with maintenance, watering, aerating, and more to help your lawn be as healthy as possible.
Contact Us To Learn More About Our Fertilization Programs
Trying to create the beautiful lawn you have been dreaming about can be overwhelming when you consider all the factors involved. There is a lot involved, from lawn care maintenance to irrigation, fertilization, aeration, and weeding.
A local lawn care service, like Aerations Plus, can help you water less and save you time, money, and frustration. Let us work hard so you can sit back and enjoy your yard. If you are looking for better results for your lawn and garden, call today for your free estimate.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"They knew what needed to be done and did it. The were helpful in showing me the problems I was having. Alex was very good and fixed all my problems. I would recommend this company to anyone. Good Value and good service"